Through training at PPT I have achieved many goals; both physically and mentally.
I am now able to push further and longer in my racing, especially in my ‘back-end’ of events, which is where I lacked the most before coming to PPT.
I love training and the atmosphere at PPT and cannot thank my trainers enough for the effort they put in me and for pushing me to my limit!
In my 18 months training at PPT, in 2014:
- I have achieved many State and Metropolitan medals.
- National Finalist at Australia Age Swimming Championships in 100 Backstroke (6th).
- 2014 State Age Short Course Swimming Championships: one Silver and two Bronze
- I was Selected to represent NSW on our State Team at the Australian Royal Pool Lifesaving Championships. This was my first ever National Pool Lifesaving Event in which I won three Gold, one Silver and two Bronze.
- 2015 State Age Championships I won a Bronze medal and improved many personal best times.
Brittany and her trainer Katie showing off a few of the medals events.
Need help to develop your strength and in turn put in a better performance in your sport, then get in touch with the team of dedicated trainers at PPT.