I started at PPT at the start of this year after not being happy with any of the gyms or workout programs I had come across in the last 15 years. When I started I did not know how to use any of the equipment, I was worried about getting hurt, I had no grip strength whatsoever and I could not lift the 20kg bar at all. Today I can see and feel the results. The latest goal I achieved was to deadlift and squat my body weight for one rep. I look forward to continuing my training with Daniel and seeing what I can achieve next.
Here are my top 10 reasons why PPT is the best place I have ever trained at.
- Everyone who steps through the doors is welcomed into the PPT family.
- The induction and pre-assessment is thorough, they really spend the time to get to know you and your needs.
- You can choose between personal training and squad training or do a bit of both.
- Your progress is monitored and reviewed regularly.
- Programs are tailored to your specific needs and are changed and updated to keep them new and interesting.
- They care about the ‘whole you’ and provide lots of education around nutrition and training.
- They take time to work on your technique often building up to exercises and spotting you every step of the way.
- They know when to push you outside of your comfort zone.
- Goals and achievements are celebrated along the way not just at the end.
- You will get results and you will notice the changes in your body and lifestyle.
Not happy with where you are at & progress at a standstill? Maybe you’re curious to know more about why Jen rated us as the “Best Place to train”? CONTACT PPT our team will be in touch to give you more information on our services.