We are still as committed as ever to leading all of our team to a higher standard of health and fitness, and during the Covid Pandemic our resolve and commitment to it is just as strong.
With gyms getting the green light to re-open, we want you all returning feeling safe, feeling confident, and with the assurance that PPT has your health and wellness as its primary goal.
Some of the steps we’ve actioned:
- Mandatory for every client to sanitise their hands on entry
- Update in sanitisation policies across the entire gym floor including stronger alcohol concentration in cleaning solutions and mandatory deep cleaning procedure twice daily across our highly absorbent or high traffic training equipment
- No equipment sharing policy across PT sessions
- Floor markings ensuring appropriate social distance between clients
- Set up of cleaning stations around the gym
- Towels must be used at all times and PPT will have a towel rental available for those who forget theirs
- Removal of furniture in communal areas
- No high 5’s, butt taps, hugs. All physical contact is ruled out at this time
- Reduced class sizes in line with the regulations mandated at opening
- Sessions shortened across PT & Squad to allow for sanitisation of equipment and preventing overlap of incoming and outgoing clients
- No drop in Squad, walk in consultations, or visitors while we find our way. We never want to say no to someone wanting to improve themselves, but our commitment to our current community is our priority right now
- No pre-training cardio during this time. Clients are to arrive for their appointment time only to minimise crossover with others
- No Kids at PPT because every extra body in the gym counts towards our limit
- Extension of our On-Demand service once we re-open so that everyone has access to training even if they’re not ready to return
- Spotting, assisted stretching and manual therapy will not be performed within group sessions by coaches while social distancing rules are in place
- Introduction of “TEAM TRAINING” as a new PT service to help everyone get back in to PPT
- Water bubbler will be taken out of commission during this time. Clients can use the fountain to fill up their water bottles but are not permitted to drink from the bubbler
- Where possible doors will be propped open and the installation of no touch door handles on doors that permit it
- Covid Marshal present on gym floor at all times ensuring policies are maintained to a high standard
We’ve always been a private facility running off bookings only, so even if we don’t like the rules that are placed upon us, we are confident that we can maintain a safe training environment for you all. If you want the full run down on what we’re doing at PPT and click here for to view our Covid Framework for Operations.
If you have any concerns about what training at PPT might be like for you when you return, please CONTACT US and our customer experience team will be in touch. But first, here’s a word from one of our very dedicated Covid Marshalls