Favourite Exercise – Barbell Deadlift
“With carryover into pretty much any goal, when done right the barbell deadlift is a results producing exercise for any individual! Whether you’re looking to get stronger, leaner, bigger or faster, adding the deadlift to your program will help get you there!”
Sean is one of the founders and Directors of Performance Personal Training. With more than 10 years industry experience, a passion for all things health and fitness, and a relentless need to help lead PPT in providing the highest standards of service, Sean truly lives by the company motto, ‘No B.S Just Results’! Through a professional yet no-nonsense approach to personal training, Sean has helped numerous clients achieve results, whether they’re first timers in the gym, through to National level athletes. His area’s of expertise include; body fat reduction/body compositional change, muscle gain, strength, and strength and conditioning.
As seen in his extensive list below, Sean is extremely passionate about continuing education, training and experimenting on himself, and learning what it takes to be the very best personal trainer possible. He is also an avid reader of all things health and fitness, with particular interests in strength programming and nutrition.
- Diploma in Fitness
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association – Level 1 Coach.
- FMA Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach (2015)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- Level 2 Fat Loss Certification – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2012, 2014)
- Level 2 Strength and Hypertrophy Certification – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2012, 2014)
- Level 1 Structural Balance/General Preparation Certification – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2011)
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Instructor (2011)
- Level 2 – Kettlebell Training Academy Instructor (2011)
- Level 2 – Thump Boxing Instructor (2010)
- Level 1 Military Fitness Certification – Original Bootcamp (2010)
- Cert IV – Training and Assessment (2013)
Past Professional Development
- Charles Poliquin/Dmitry Klocov: Training for Strength Sports Bootcamp – Sydney (2014)
- Charles Poliquin 1 Day Hypertrophy Seminar – Sydney (2013)
- Charles Poliquin 1 Day Advanced Body Composition Seminar – Sydney (2013)
- Charles Poliquin 5 day Hypertrophy Bootcamp – Sydney (2013)
- Strength Essentials, Real World Strength Training 2 Day Certification, Sydney (2013)
- Art of Powerlifting 1 day seminar – Australian Strength Coach – Sydney (2013)
- Boutagy Strength and Hypertrophy Conference – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2013)
- Ian King Semi-Private Strength and Hypertrophy Workshop – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2013)
- Advanced Hypertrophy and Fat Loss workshop – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2012)
- Functional Anatomy and Exercise Seminar – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2012)
- Advanced Exercise and Nutrition Seminar with Professors J. Hawley and L. Burke – Boutagy Fitness Institute (2012)
- Filex Fitness Convention – Sean has attended the Filex conference in years 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011.